Fight of Characters Asia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial FOC Forum via International

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero guide Request.

Go down 
+2
Kiatbitesyou
UchihaAvenger. (Saber's)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UchihaAvenger. (Saber's)
Admin
UchihaAvenger. (Saber's)

Hero guide Request. Empty
PostSubject: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:33 pm

If u have heroes that u want to know how to use,request them here and i'll try and do a guide.
Back to top Go down
https://fightofcharacters.rpg-board.net
Kiatbitesyou

Kiatbitesyou

PostSubject: Inuyasha Guide   Hero guide Request. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 am

If you have the time, do one inuyasha guide and try to explain about his hero item and meidou magic immune points Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monozu

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:03 am

[b]i hell need guide for lancer, well ur gf saber..... and gilgamesh and the king of slow....eneru.....
Back to top Go down
eiyuuou gilgamesh(archer)

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Monozu wrote:
[b]i hell need guide for lancer, well ur gf saber..... and gilgamesh and the king of slow....eneru.....
these hero easy use=.=
Back to top Go down
Monozu

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 am

gilgamesh(archer) wrote:
Monozu wrote:
these hero easy use=.=

i no need guide for farm.. i juz wanna know their skill dmg.... and yes i need know farming guide for lancer... eneru i need his slow percentage
Back to top Go down
UchihaAvenger. (Saber's)
Admin
UchihaAvenger. (Saber's)

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am

Monozu wrote:
gilgamesh(archer) wrote:
Monozu wrote:
these hero easy use=.=

i no need guide for farm.. i juz wanna know their skill dmg.... and yes i need know farming guide for lancer... eneru i need his slow percentage

The other heroes i'll do when i have the time,Lancer's guide is completed(90%,still working on gae bolg's description)
Back to top Go down
https://fightofcharacters.rpg-board.net
R3ptile_D4rkNesS
Forum Participant
R3ptile_D4rkNesS

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Kisame , Ichigo , D.Ace ,Ulquiorra Schiffer , Kimimaru , Enel , Lee , Gaara , Naruku . Please make a guide of the names of heros mention .(If you have the time to make those guides)
Back to top Go down
EFOC_Gouenji

EFOC_Gouenji

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:09 pm

HvHelpredeHvH wrote:
Kisame , Ichigo , D.Ace ,Ulquiorra Schiffer , Kimimaru , Enel , Lee , Gaara , Naruku . Please make a guide of the names of heros mention .(If you have the time to make those guides)

i can make kisame, ichigo , ace , ul, kimimaru, lee, gaara and naraku in no time Very Happy just give me 2 days
Back to top Go down
R3ptile_D4rkNesS
Forum Participant
R3ptile_D4rkNesS

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 am

EFOC_Gouenji wrote:
HvHelpredeHvH wrote:

i can make kisame, ichigo , ace , ul, kimimaru, lee, gaara and naraku in no time Very Happy just give me 2 days
I don't really need the guide , i'm just suggesting it for you all to make a guide for it Smile
Back to top Go down
EFOC_Gouenji

EFOC_Gouenji

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:22 am

HvHelpredeHvH wrote:
EFOC_Gouenji wrote:
HvHelpredeHvH wrote:

I don't really need the guide , i'm just suggesting it for you all to make a guide for it Smile

i already did the guide in my another forrum i only need to copy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R3ptile_D4rkNesS
Forum Participant
R3ptile_D4rkNesS

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 am

EFOC_Gouenji wrote:
HvHelpredeHvH wrote:
EFOC_Gouenji wrote:
HvHelpredeHvH wrote:

i already did the guide in my another forrum i only need to copy it Very Happy
how put profile picture?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero guide Request.   Hero guide Request. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero guide Request.
Page 1 of 1