An Unofficial FOC Forum via International
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hero Guide : Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UchihaAvenger. (Saber's)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Somewhere....with Saber ^^

PostSubject: Hero Guide : Sasuke Uchiha   Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 am

Sasuke Uchiha

Appearance in anime : Naruto,Naruto Shippuden


Unique item information:
Totsuka Sword
Sword of Totsuka is a variant of Orochimaru's Sword of Kusanagi. Along with the Yata Mirror, the Sword of Totsuka is a weapon carried by Susanoo that exists only in the user, being made up of chakra.
Item description:
+100 Agility
+5% chance (stacks) to Hex enemies for 8 seconds, 4 seconds for heroes.

Hero Skills :
Mangekyou Sharingan [B]

Obtained after killing his older brother,Itachi Uchiha
Ability description:
●Effect: Destroy illusion(s)
●AoE: 300
●Cooldown: 60 seconds

Chidori Ground Strike [Q]

Chidori Ground Strike is forming Lighting Style (Raiton) Similar to Chidori,and blasting it to its enemy.
Skill description:
●Hero level: 1 / 6 / 11 / 16 / 21
●Damage: 300 / 600 / 900 / 1200 / 1500
●Cooldown: 15 seconds

Chidori [W]

A Jutsu Sasuke learnt from Kakashi.A jutsu that focus large amount of Lighting Chakra on Sasuke's hand to attack the target.
Skill description:
Hero level: 3 / 8 / 13 / 18 / 23
●Damage: 250 / 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250
●Cast time: 1 second
●Cast range: 800
●Stun: 2 seconds
●Cooldown 15 seconds

Tskuyomi & Amaterasu [E]

Using Mangekyo Sharingan and holds the target in a Genjutsu, Disallowing Movement by him for about 10 seconds and after the Genjutsu it ends with Amaterasu, which causes direct damage to the target. (You can attack him while he is under the Genjutsu of Tsukuyomi.)
Skill description:
Hero level: 10 / 15 / 20
●Damage: 1500 / 3000 / 4500
●Stun + Cast time: 10 seconds
●Damage time: 0.5 second after casting
●Cooldown: 80 seconds

Kirin [R]

Kirin is a extremely powerful Technique that Sauske invented to kill Itachi Uchiha.
Skill description:
●Hero level: 20 / 25 / 30
●Damage: 8000 / 10000 / 12000
●Cast range: 800
●Cast time: 3.4 seconds
●Cooldown: 160 seconds

Susano'o [T].

Susano'o is a Technique granted to those who have awaken Mangekyou Sharingan in both eyes.It creates a gigantic, spiritual humanoid being that surrounds and protects the user from physical and spell attacks
Skill description:
●Hero level: 30
●Cast time: 5 seconds
●Cooldown: 120 seconds
●Lasts For 40 Seconds
●Effect: Absorbs physical damage, and 30% chance to reflects spells with 70% extra damage, 70% chance to cause 1x Sasuke Agility magical damage.
Gifted Skill with Susano'o
Tsukuyomi [T]

●Effect: Paralyzes whoever in target.
●AoE: 225
●Lasting: 5 seconds
●Cast range: 600
●Cooldown: 30 seconds
Skill will be Enabled only when Susano'o is summoned
Farming ways (End Early style)


Alternative Farming Way :

Credits for some of the pictures and Information goes to DEAncientNaga from tenshination forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fightofcharacters.darkbb.com
 
Hero Guide : Sasuke Uchiha
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Face Claim List
» The Hero's are here to save you
» Training guide
» A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try
» Uchiha, Dākunaito "work still in progress"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight of Characters Asia :: FOC Infomation-
Jump to: