Fight of Characters Asia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unofficial FOC Forum via International

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R3ptile_D4rkNesS
Forum Participant
R3ptile_D4rkNesS

About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. Empty
PostSubject: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:46 pm

It all started when I 2v2 gomu.nu.bazooka and I was teaming with a novice , who played FoC for the 3rd time. Opponent was gomu.nu.bazooka some other pubs , and their hero was Alucard and Ichigo. When they was ending , I had 2 critical axes with 800DMG Note : (Which I anyhow played) (Ichigo had 4kDMG , Alucard had 3.8kDMG) when I go there , gomu.nu.bazooka silenced me and I was in my normal form without "Shukaku" The 1 Tailed Beast . and I was normal whacking. When the Aizen was in Red hp , with 1 dot of life , my hits came out with a critical dealing 2416DMG Note:(I ksed the Aizen which it proves that i Lvled). After that gomu.nu.bazooka was at garena client chat "KpKbing" and said that i was sleepy126 with my new IGN : R3ptile_D4rkNeS , he complains that he won but he didn't and said i was a sore-loser which I won and was not a sore-loser and he was the on who was the sore-loser . (Evidence can be ask from <FlameBrand>) LMAO. Untill Today I know why UchihaAvenger. Banned and scold gomu.nu.bazooka. lol!
Back to top Go down
teckyang97

teckyang97

PostSubject: Re: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Nice triple post ... I guess .
Back to top Go down
R3ptile_D4rkNesS
Forum Participant
R3ptile_D4rkNesS

PostSubject: Re: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Ibuki wrote:
Nice triple post ... I guess .
Not really triple post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teckyang97

teckyang97

PostSubject: Re: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 pm

There's 3 posts , so it's a triple post ..
Back to top Go down
UchihaAvenger. (Saber's)
Admin
UchihaAvenger. (Saber's)

PostSubject: Re: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Refrain from spamming thanks...dun add alot of "lol!" characters and edit yr first post if u wanna add things on..dun post it 3 times...

Note : yr previous posts have been deleted,first post editted.
Back to top Go down
https://fightofcharacters.rpg-board.net
R3ptile_D4rkNesS
Forum Participant
R3ptile_D4rkNesS

PostSubject: Re: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 pm

UchihaAvenger. (Saber's) wrote:
Refrain from spamming thanks...dun add alot of "lol!" characters and edit yr first post if u wanna add things on..dun post it 3 times...

Note : yr previous posts have been deleted,first post editted.
ok lol sorry for spamming too excited on spreading that gomu was a sore-loser and posted it at garena Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R3ptile_D4rkNesS
Forum Participant
R3ptile_D4rkNesS

PostSubject: Re: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Ibuki wrote:
Now its not triple post Razz
Back to top Go down
teckyang97

teckyang97

PostSubject: Re: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:26 pm

R3ptile_D4rkNesS wrote:
Ibuki wrote:
Now its not triple post Razz
It's double now .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.   About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser. Empty

Back to top Go down

About <gomu.nu.bazooka> The sore loser.
Page 1 of 1